Saturday, April 21, 2012

RI 22: Remotely Influenced Smart Pills.

I have been creating my own unique mind and mood enhancing supplements for a few years now.
I initiate learning projects whereby I can use Remote Influencing (RI)  along with my learning and research.

I have completed several powerful projects as result of infusing RI into self initiated projects. One of these projects was the RI 22 Home Made Smart Pills project. I recently added another powerful component to this project. I came to realize that I could send my RI energies to make these RI 22 smart pills even more powerful and potent. I send my RI energies to the situation - ( The process whereby I make these smart pills.) I decide upon a time whereby I make these pills. I then do an RI session about an hour or so before I make the pills. Also, once the pills are made, I send my RI energies to these pills through my hands. I use my hands as instruments of RI energies. I noticed that the RI 22 pills became even more powerful as a result of the RI work. I believe that the chemical structure of these pills alters and becomes more powerful once RI is sent to them.

When I send the RI energies to the finished pills through the hand healing method, I place the pills in a plastic container or I place the pills into plastic pill bags etc. This method works very well for me. However, the choice is yours. I wish I had known about this added component a few years ago. RI helps practitioners to come up with great, creative ideas. RI is creative in essence and it is evolving and improving over time. I could have kept this knowledge to myself but I decided to share this knowledge so that I could help others through RI.

No comments:

Post a Comment