Saturday, April 27, 2013

My School of The Remote Influencer - SOTRI, Facebook page.


Hi fellow Remote Influencing (RI) fans. I am sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I have been busy with some research. I believe that the internet can be a powerful tool for remote influencers. I have written a chapter about this topic in my book. Powerful RI energies can be transmitted via the already powerful internet. RI enhances the power of the internet. I have sent my RI energies via the internet on several occasions. The recipients of this RI work had reported that they had felt some extra energy within themselves and within situations they had encountered.

I have created a Facebook page for SOTRI. I am very impressed with the functionality of facebook. For example, great information, links, documents and videos etc can be sent and posted via facebook groups. These groups can be accessed worldwide by anyone with access to the internet. Here is a link to my facebook SOTRI group:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/School-of-The-Remote-Influencer/104944716263442

SOTRI is an online alternative school and it is a school of thought. SOTRI is based in essence upon the self directed learning model and distance education. Students will learn my RI system through self study. They will also be encouraged to create a learning project based upon their area of interest. The idea is that RI can and will enhance learning potentials in students. In SOTRI, the lines between student and teacher are blurred. A teacher can be a student and vice versa. I can help students with their learning and training. Students will learn how to become their own teacher, trainer, consultant and coach. I have also incorporated elements of consulting, coaching and training into SOTRI. SOTRI is evolving. It is not dogmatic in nature and it is open and receptive to change.

In have initiated several unique learning projects via SOTRI. I will be more than glad to share some of this info with you. Feel free to contact me and I can send you the info.

There are no fees to join my facebook SOTRI group/school.

No comments:

Post a Comment